About Coquitlam

Coquitlam is a part of the Tri-Cities in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. It is bordered by Burnaby and Port Moody to the west, New Westminster to the southwest, and Port Coquitlam to the southeast.  Coquitlam is the sixth-largest city in the province, with a population of 139,284 in 2016, and one of the 21 municipalities comprising Metro Vancouver.

Where is Coquitlam?

Coquitlam is located 30km away from downtown Vancouver and as such, it is the home of many people who work in the city and has quite an extensive transit system managed by Translink.  This system is made up of a bus system, a rapid transit system (Skytrain) and a commuter rail service (West Coast Express).

What kinds of properties are in Coquitlam?

You have a huge set of options, when you are ready call a realtor that lives there and find the home that is right for you. Whether it is a House, Townhouse, Condo, Multifamily or Land to build your dream home on, get me working for you today!

How long does it take the get to Vancouver from Coquitlam?

How many schools are there and where are they located?

70 (School District 43) , ** Click Here for a MAP **

Are there any outdoor activities?

Absolutely, if it is just a park you are looking for pick 1 of 80

What kind of shopping is available?

There are a variety of options available.

Where can I find out more?

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.